The Diver strategy – best ways to win
The Diver is a product of InOut and belongs to the same category of cashout games as Aviator. This new game has a unique interface and simple rules. The Diver aims to climb into a submarine and gain altitude along with increasing the bet multiplier. The gameplay is similar to that of Aviator. Crash gambling is a fast track to big winnings. The higher the boat climbs, the greater your potential payout! However, if you don't press the Cash Out button before the boat goes down, your bet will lose.
Where can I find Aviator and Diver playing at online casinos?
To play the Diver game, you will need a legal casino account in Brazil. If you are not an online customer, register to get started. Scroll through the mobile menu and select "Diver". Click the start button to download the game and start playing. Watching the Diver demo is the best way to learn to play the slot. You can learn the rules of the game and see how the stakes and features work before you start playing for real money.
How do I play Diver walkthrough?
Find the game in the casino and follow the steps below:
- Once the game screen has finished loading, you are ready to place your bet.
- Two cashiers are available to place your bet. Use any of them to choose a bet, or press the arrow buttons to change the amount. Bets start at 0.1 real.
- Now click "Place a bet" to confirm your bet.
- Wait for the next round to start.
Betting is a way to win big. When the round starts you will see the graph start to go up. The bigger the line, the bigger your multiplier, as well as your potential winnings. The important thing is to have time to withdraw your winnings before the game crashes.
Diver game features Diver
The slot can be played automatically by pressing the 'Auto' button and setting the bet amount. You can also choose to automatically retire after the boat reaches the chosen multiplier by adjusting the multiplier and pressing the 'Auto' button. Diver's unique feature: you can see when other players withdraw and use your experience.
Tips and Strategies
Although Diver is a game of chance, there are some tips and strategies that can help improve your chances of winning or getting more profits from your bets. The key, as with most online gambling, is to pick a strategy and stick with it long enough to see if it can lead you to profit.
Before we discuss some Diver strategies you can try, here are some basic tips to improve your overall game strategy. First, remember that your goal is to cash in on time. Don't wait too long! Secondly, we recommend stopping the game after a big win.
Here are some tips to help you earn a Diver on the official site:
- Always aim to double your money. If you bet the same amount (e.g. R10) at a 2x multiplier for each spin, you only need to win more than you lose to make a profit. You can lose big wins using this strategy, but you'll win about half the time.
- Use the automatic withdrawal feature. By setting a target bet multiplier, you don't have to rely on your finger reflexes to withdraw your money on time.
- Place two bets at the same time. This is a good way to hedge your bets and try out two betting strategies in the same round. In the first betting box, set the multiplier in the withdrawal section to a small number, for example, 1.50x. In the second betting box, set the multiplier to a higher number, for example, 5x. The idea is to play it relatively safe with one bet and risk more with the other. If both bets win, you're in luck! However, if only a small multiplier wins, the loss on your second bet will be partially mitigated by your winnings on the first bet. Just remember that there are no guarantees in this game, and you can easily lose both bets, no matter what payout you expect!
- Bet big on small multipliers and bet low on big multipliers. This Diver strategy allows you to spread your risk more evenly and reduce game volatility while only placing one bet each spin.
- Try the Martingale strategy. This is a trick that can only be used if you have a sufficiently large account balance. How does it work? You start with a small bet and then double it every time you lose. The idea is that each time you double and win, you get back the lost amount of the previous bet. However, if you have bad results, you could lose a lot more than you originally planned.
Use our tips: they will help you win!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the highest multiplier and maximum payout on the Diver?
The maximum possible multiplier on Diver is 250,000x and the maximum payout is R$2 million.
Does the game have a demo mode?
Yes, Diver has a demo version: you can play for free on the casino website after registration.
Is the Diver better than the Aviator?
The Diver is very similar to the Aviator, except for some minor aesthetic differences, like the arcade graphics and soundtrack. Otherwise, the mechanics and features of the two games are almost identical. As for features, both Diver and Aviator have Autoplay and Auto Cash Out. You can also see past betting multiplier results as well as a leaderboard with past winners of both games. Another great common feature of both games is the live chat where you can discuss the game with other players.